One Love Montessori operates the website onelovemontessori.org. It is the policy of One Love Montessori to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website. This policy outlines the types of information our website may gather, use, disclose and manage when you visit our website, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard it.
- Personally identifiable information (PII) is information that can be used to discover a person’s identity. This is information like name, address, phone number, IP address, geolocation data, etc.
- Some of our webpages contain online forms that allow you to voluntarily submit personally identifiable information. In these cases, if you choose to submit your PII using these online forms, we will make every attempt to secure the transfer of your PII and your privacy. One Love Montessori cannot provide a guarantee to the absolute security of your personal information.
- One Love Montessori will never sell any student or parent data (or any system data).
- We do not sell ads or carry online advertising on behalf of other entities.
- We regularly review and update our industry-standard security practices and systems.
Information collected by onelovemontessori.org
- We do not collect personal information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide that information through onelovemontessori.org.
- If your use of onelovemontessori.org is limited to browsing the site, reading pages, or downloading information, the website’s operating system will collect limited non-personally identifying information your browser makes available automatically whenever you visit a website.
- Information collected includes the Internet Address (IP address) of your computer or network, the date, time, and page you visited on our site, your browser and operating system, and the referring page (the last webpage you visited before clicking on a link to our site).
- We use this aggregated anonymous information from all of our visitors to measure server performance and improve the content of our site.
- Onelovemontessori.org will track keywords that are entered into our search engine to measure interest in specific topics, but we do not associate the keywords with individual users.
Information you provide
- Information volunteered by you through your filling out of our online forms is used to respond to your query.
- We do not share, sell, rent, or transfer any personal information to third parties for profit.
- If or when visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies.
Cookies make it easy for websites to collect precise user-specific information about their visitors. This generally makes it simpler for you to navigate the web and enjoy a personalized experience.
Many cookies do essential jobs. For example, authentication cookies identify who you are when you try to log into an account. Other types of cookies enable you to shop online, storing items as you add them to your virtual shopping basket.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- We use an analytical tool called “Google Analytics” to help understand how visitors interact with our website so that the site can be improved.
- You can choose not to have your data collected by Google Analytics by downloading their opt-out browser add-on.
Third-party websites and links
- Our website onelovemontessori.org, may provide links to third party websites or information and over whom we have no control.
- Please review the privacy policies and procedures described that apply to third-party websites prior to interacting with the site.
- We suggest contacting these sites directly for information on their data collection and distribution policies.
- We monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or to otherwise cause damage to the site. Anyone using this website expressly consents to such monitoring.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect unauthorized access, alteration or destruction of data.
Information from email
- If you send One Love Montessori an electronic mail message (email), the message will contain your email address. If you include any PII in your email, we may use that information to respond to your query or forward your email to the appropriate One Love Montessori staff with a need to know in order to respond to your query. In limited circumstances, we may be required by law to disclose information that you submit.
- We take appropriate security measures to secure against interception of email. However, because we cannot provide a guarantee of absolute security of PII sent via electronic means, we advise you to include only the information necessary for One Love Montessori to process your query.
OLM Contact Information
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Date: September 17th 2021